perjantai 11. joulukuuta 2015

Get to know Linh


Hello the World! 

Here's Linh. I am soon turning 21 in two weeks! I am a third year tourism student at Lapland University of Applied Sciences. Ending up pursuing my higher education in the very northern of Finland has its interesting sides and stories. From here, I got a chance to do different things, such going for an internship abroad in Germany and then going for an Erasmus exchange in Austria. All of those times gave me plenty of memorable moments and experience. 


I'm still on my way finding out my real aspirations which I want to do in the future. Meanwhile, it is worth to go places and experience as much as I can!


At this moment, I'm really excited about the EMCup competition. Together with the other members, we all hope to gather, make friends as well as learn from the participating teams all over Europe!


Pure Arctic Madness is coming!
To all my friends and followers and gonna-be followers, keep supporting us! Your engagement with us would be very valuable! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram! <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti