tiistai 8. joulukuuta 2015

Have you met Anna?

Tandem skies!
Hello! Now it's my turn to introduce myself! 
My name is Anna Pälä. I'm 21 years old and studying hospitality management in Multidimensional Tourism Institute in Rovaniemi. Oh yeah, and a team member in Pure Arctic Madness!! I come from a little countryside village called Suodenniemi which is located in the Southern Finland near city of Tampere. In my family there are mom, dad, sister, brother, his girlfriend, my nephew and our dog.

My graduation with my brother Lauri and Annika


I've always loved Lapland and since we were little, my family visited some ski resort every year. In my gap year I worked in a restaurant in Pyhä Ski Resort. There I found the spark to study hospitality management and I didn't want to leave Lapland so Lapland University of Applied Sciences was an answer to my wishes. Now I'm here and loving what I do!

Skiing in Ylläs

A view in Pyhätunturi

At school I've found amazing friends and plenty of opportunities to be a part of different projects. This EMCup2016 is a good example of these kind of opportunities :) Next summer I hope to do my advanced training somewhere abroad to experience even more.

Hosting Resto2015-competition with Lauri


I love traveling, cooking and baking, outdoors, snow, hanging out with friends, sports and trying everything new. I'm bad at saying "No" when someone suggests something new to do. Due to that I always find myself in different situations and that's also something that keeps me going!


Berlin

Just chilling in Turkey

Visiting Stockholm
Okay, I think one of the best ways to get to know someone is to hear their Bucket List. So, here's few parts of mine:
- Go interrailing through Europe
- Go Bungee jumping
- Participate in a food war
- Make a perfect Creme Brulee
- Try skijoring with a horse
I don't know if you agree with me about the Bucket List's but at least now you know something more about me!

Tourism tutors in Autumn 2015

Maybe that's enough about me for now but stay tuned, our EMCup journey has only began!

- Anna









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti